We’re an established firm with deep roots and a long history dating back to our founder, Jacob Liebert. Our advisor, Jed Liebert, has more than 13 years of industry experience, and our Communications and Operations Manager, Bonnie Willette, has more than 30 years of banking and financial services experience.
Jed Liebert, CFP®
Jed is the owner and wealth manager at Liebert Wealth Management. His primary mission is to preserve invested capital and allow for ongoing investment growth and income, guided by each client's personalized financial plan.
He mentored under his father for many years, and he's lived and studied in Europe, Asia, and Latin America. Jed can speak English, Chinese, and Spanish, and he has a strong understanding of the global economy.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- Boston University, summa cum laude, bachelor’s degree in international relations
- Phi Beta Kappa honors society
- Boston University, Certificate of Financial Planning
- FINRA Series 66 securities registration
- Fee-based Investment adviser representative with Commonwealth Financial Network®
- Established the One World Cultural Opportunities Scholarship to give young Americans the opportunity to experience other cultures.
- Board of Directors for the Hartsbrook School and the Woodward Assisted Living Home
- Jed lives in Amherst, Massachusetts, and loves spending time with his wife Mao Mao and their two children, Ahnkai and Anmei. While they love to travel, most of their adventures are closer to home with their new dog, Bello. The family enjoys gardening, reading, skiing, hiking, and eating good food. Jed also enjoys running.
- An avid traveler, he has visited many parts of the world, including Austria, Belize, Brazil, China, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Guatemala, Holland, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Panama, Peru, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, Venezuela, and Vietnam. The family’s last trip to Quebec City for Winter Carnival was very cold, but an amazing experience for the entire family.
- With a passion for protecting the environment, Jed is very excited about electric cars and solar energy.
Communications & Operations Manager
Bonnie joined Liebert Wealth Management in 2006. She has more than 30 years of financial services experience, including management experience in banking as well as years as a branch manager. In addition to her work in the banking sector, Bonnie has worked extensively in accounting and bookkeeping.
Bonnie is a very important part of our team; aside from handling all of our operations, she helps our clients in a myriad of ways and is always creating and maintaining long-lasting client relationships. She is a true professional and a client favorite, and she is appreciated greatly by all.
Outside of work, Bonnie is an active member in her community. Currently, she serves as Deputy Treasurer for the Town of Harrisville and District Clerk for the Harrisville School Board. She enjoys skiing, camping, kayaking, and relaxing with her daughter and friends.
Our Extended Team
We are proud to partner with Commonwealth Financial Network®, an award-winning Registered Investment Adviser (RIA) that helps a select group of independent advisors like us serve their clients. They give us access to a team of advanced planning specialists and investment research specialists who assist us in our efforts to provide you with the best possible service.
Get to Know Us
We are a team that values family, fun, and caring for our clients and community.
Create Your Financial Well-Being
Schedule a free consultation to see how we help you design, build, and enjoy the lifestyle you’ve dreamed of.